Catherine J. Reny
Phone: (206) 492-7084
What Makes Me Uniquely Qualified To Help You?
Cat practices primarily in the bankruptcy law arena, representing individual consumers and small businesses. She also assists individuals and businesses in debt defense and workouts.
Cat Reny earned her B.A. with honors at Loyola University-New Orleans in 1993, and graduated cum laude from Seattle University School of Law in 2009.
Cat provides pro bono representation of clients through the King County Bar Association’s Volunteer Legal Services program, and volunteers regularly at KCBA’s Debt Clinic in Seattle.
- Debt Defense and Workouts
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Loyola University-New Orleans, B.A. with honors, 1993
- Associate Attorney – Wenokur Riordan PLLC
- King County Bar Association’s Volunteer Legal Services program
- KCBA’s Debt Clinic