Phone: (206) 903-0401
What Makes Me Uniquely Qualified To Help You?
Doug received a BA in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, and a JD from the University of Michigan at 1971. Doug has worked at the State of Washington Attorney General, the law firm of Helsell Fetterman, the law firm Todd, Martin and Hokanson and US West. Doug started his own firm in 1997 and became of counsel to Riordan Law in 2015.
Doug counsels and represents clients in various matters relating to real estate, including leases, financing agreements, transactional events and dispute resolution, and also provides representation in general corporate and business matters.
- Real Estate
- General Corporate and Business
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1971
- University of Pennsylvania, BA in Political Science, 1968
- Of Counsel – Wenokur Riordan PLLC
- State Of Washington Attorney General
- The Law Firm Of Helsell Fetterman
- The Law Firm Todd, Martin And Hokanson
- US West
- Counsel To Riordan Law